sábado, 16 de agosto de 2014

Get Slim or Die Trying - My Journey Day 8

Hello everyone, 

Today is day 8 of my diet, a life time jouney I decided to take 8 days ago. I must say, this has been the most challenging week of my life, I had to deal with constant delicious odors, fast food commercials and road signs that had me at the border of demencia. 

So day 1 & 2 were the toughest, my addiction to suicidal food was too much and all I could think about was hamburgers, mozarella sticks, french fries, friend chicken and I could go on but that would only make suffer just by mentioning these lol. 

Day 3-7 were just a matter of getting used to a new eating habit and finding ways to keep theveggies tasty, believe me I'm struggling with that, I suck as a chef. 

The products itself were okay, I mean they're not a piece of pizza but they taste fairly well, it was a chocolate shake for breakfast, 250 grams of protein with 2 cups of vegetables for lunch, a yogurt blueberry shake for a snack and a chicken soup with 2 cups of vegetables for dinner. 

I had my first check up last Thursday, I went from 146.7 kg to 142/3, that's 4.4 kg in 6 days and I am extremely satisfied with that, all fat, no muscle loss. 

Next check up next Friday, I will keep you all posted with the results. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario