sábado, 9 de agosto de 2014

Get Rich or Die Trying - My Journey Day 1

Hello everyone,

My name is Luis Alvarado and I am from Costa Rica, throughout my life I've struggled with weight problems, I was raised in the states in Miami, Florida where I was used to eating nothing but fast food, that created terrible eating habits yet still, I was very active with basketball so I always thought the weight was under control.

When I turned 18 I got a job at a Fortune 500 company with great benefits, in other words "lots of food", I began gaining weight non-stop and put a stop to any physical activity. I've tried every diet on the market, from Herbalife to Omnilife, high protein no carb diets, veggie diets, you name it. About 2 years ago I did one that had me going, I was super motivated with a nice diet, control appointments and lot of exercise, I was swimming at the time and loved it, I went down from 148 kg to 125 in about 6 months, however to get the results I wanted I had to continue for over a year and that was too much for me and I gave up honestly. I began putting the weight on again and I am now at 146 kg.

About 3 months ago I heard about a new system called "Ideal Protein" as a friend of mine was doing it and the results were great and it was until yesterday that I had my first appointment and bought the products, quite expensive but worth every dollar, I hope.

With the diet you get to choose between Shakes of different flavours, soup, pasta, omellete, cereal, amongst others but it forbids you from drinking alcohol (a tough one for me) and eating unhealthy food, you still get to eat vegetables and meat.

I began my diet today and on a weekly basis I will be sharing the results with you.

Have a great weekend!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario