sábado, 6 de septiembre de 2014

My Journey - Day 30

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." Thomas Edison

Today concludes my first month, I can honestly say that my life style has done a 180 degrees switch, I now live my day to day with a smile, I'm way more tolerant, positive, proactive, out-going and the list goes on, the physical changes are noticeable now, I may need to go shopping next month.

I know what you want, the results.

30 days ago: 146.7 kg
Today: 134.2

"No Muscle Loss, All Fat"

Next week, I'm going to try to have my friend Omar Blandon "3 months into the diet, more than 30kg" tell us his story.

If you're thinking about starting this journey with me or further info, feel free to contact me.

Email: luisao1009@hotmail.com
Ph: 7014-5458

Have a great weekend!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario